Biofuels as alternative sources of energy

Biofuels produced from the conversion of organic matter into fuel to feed our society. These biofuels are an alternative to fossil fuels that we depend on today energy source. The umbrella of biofuels includes on your ethanol aegis and derivatives, plants such as sugar cane, as well as vegetables and corn oils. However, not all ethanol products are designed to be used as a kind of gasoline. The International Agency for energy (IBE) tells us that ethanol could include up to 10 percent of the usable fuel in the world by 2025 and up to 30 per cent by 2050. Currently, the percentage is two percent.

However, we have a long way to go to refine and make these biofuels we are seeking economic and practical. Oregon State University study shows. We develop even biofuels that are as efficient as gasoline oil energy. Energy efficiency is a measure of how much usable energy for our necessary purposes is derived from a certain amount of energy input. (Anything that humanity has ever used has more energy, derived from the output compared to what was necessary inputs). Lo_que has always been important is to make - the energy of the final product is what is useful for our needs, while the input power is only the effort required to produce the final product.) OSU study found ethanol derived from corn that only 20% of energy efficiency (fuel from oil is efficiency 75%).Combustible Biodiesel was recorded at 69% in energy efficiency.)However, the study has lifted a positive: ethanol derived from cellulose was drawn in 85% efficiency, which is even larger than the extremely effective nuclear energy.

Recently, oil futures fell for the stock exchanges of New York, as analysts from various countries provide for an increase in the availability of biofuels that would compensate the value of the oil, crude oil prices fall on the international market at $ 40 per barrel or hacia.La bag Chicago has a grain that is beginning to "steal" investment in New York, oil futures activities futures market as investors await better profitability to start from biofuels.expected by analyst consensus that biofuels must provide seven percent fuel transport around the world by the year 2030.said one certain analysts of the energy markets, the growth in demand for diesel and gasoline can slow down significantly down, if the Government subsidizes the distribution of biofuels companies and will further promote ecological fuel.

There are a number of Nations who are seriously involved in the development of biofuels.

Here is what happens to be the largest producer of sugar ethanols drift.produces approximately three million and half gallons of ethanol per year.

The United States, in spite of being the Devourer of the world's largest oil is the second largest producer of biofuels behind Brazil.

Production of biodiesel, the EU capacity is now more than four million tons (in English) 80% of EU biodiesel fuels are derived from rapeseed oil, soybean oil and a marginal amount of palm oil include the remaining 20 per cent.


sms said...

I really like your blog and i respect your work. I’ll be a frequent visitor.

jo said...

post, very useful for a beginner like me"

Mynu said...

Interesting technology. We will have to renew ourselves