Goodbye February, Hello March...


No Takers from spiritwarrior on Comiqs

February went by so fast. Throughout that month, I have experienced a major redefining on what blogging is all about and it all started by a tip from a fellow blogger. I was surfing the net and stumbled on a tip that read something like this “65000 hits sitehoppin + entrecard + social bookmarking”. Curious as I am in making my first real blog site and getting a lot of traffic, I immediately decided to sign up on sitehoppin , entrecard, and some social bookmarking sites. That one particular decision spelled the biggest difference in my blogging life. It became a lot more exciting and interesting to say the least. My blog, Prove Me Wrong, although a month old is now getting 300+hits daily, and for that matter, it is beginning to establish a readership base. My email inbox has also been receiving lots of comments regarding my blog. I cannot believe that one simple line of tip can be so effective. Unfortunately, I'm unable to share to you that site where I got my tip from, because I have accidentally deleted the bookmarked site while rearranging the hundreds of entrecard premium blogs in my bookmark folders.

Interestingly enough, the hundreds of entrecard blogs I go through everyday are mostly quality sites. I’ve learned a lot from those sites, from a variety of life’s experiences to business and technical know-how. I don’t read each and every post of those sites but if I scan something that catches my attention, I take a breather from dropping entrecards to read the post and leave a comment.

Well, goodbye February, hello March. What’s in store for me this month? I really don’t know but I will live my blogging life to be as equally exciting and interesting like last month. I will certainly ride that momentum, and make it as my initiative to give you my fellow bloggers quality contents.

I would like to make special mention to the unknown blogger that got me started in this wonderful journey. Thank you very much. Good luck to all and happy blogging.

Ps. I now have two more unique blogs losing weight intentionally and entreblogger, and a mini mall site about mobile phones.

9 Comments:

Tim said...

I've been running across your site daily due to your entrecard! I wish you luck this March, keep up the good work!

joshua said...

this Feb have to wait another 4 years....=)

this is precious!=)

trench said...

February just flew by this year. Its almost summer break for me! Great blog you got here btw.

Unknown said...

EntreCard did wonders for me as well! Before EC, it like less than 10 unique visitors a day. Well, hope that the number of visitors in March will top your Feb's. :)

Cidahmed said...

I'm trying to boost my blog too. I submitted my blog into some social networks and some blog directories but have no time to write attractive content :(
I started reading blogs to get ideas and I hope it's gonna make some audience :)

Pisio808 said...

Congratulations on your site taking off. I am not at the 300 visitor a day mark, but I have seen exponential growth since joining entrecard. You, and bittersweet collide are two of my favorite blogs so far... Keep up the good work!

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

I can't believe you've been blogging for only a month and have this kind of traffic in your blog. That's fantastic. I am very much interested to exchange links with you. My blogs are: Points of View url- http://ponts-of-view.blogspot.com/
and Random Thoughts- International Blog url- http://melavilaalarilla.blogspot.com/
I will be visiting your blog regularly. Thanks and God bless you and your loved ones always.

Anonymous said...

yeah you might of read it from my site here is the link:
http://www.dailytechnologyimpressions.com/index.php/social-sites-entrecardsitehoppinpowerdropping10000-hits-a-day-1-week-old-site/

Anonymous said...

I'm Glad i ran across this site.Added smarterthanagrade5.blogspot.com to my bookmark!